Sinister: Terry Callier

Gordon A Rogers gar at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 18 20:01:38 GMT 1998

Do I remember someone discussing Terry Callier a while back ?

- He's Playing in Aberdeen (wow a musician in this shit hole). So does anyone have any info for me ?

> Its like a mullet only kind of indie-fied at the front (sort of
> floppy) and al a bit more scruffy and greasy lookin' at the back...
> I know this sounds like just someone with long hair but its honestly
> not... Its not really lond at the sides....
> Anyone else noted this or other mulletations.....?

Surely this is what Old Man Weller and his bunch of sad cronies are all wearing.

On another note picked up a Phil Spector compilation in Oxfam for 50p (it was still wrapped in a plastic cover) what sort of fool gives these things away ? I figured it was someone who was dead. Anyway I actually enjoyed the Righteous Brothers tunes on this record which has sent me in to trauma (I thought they were the reserve of rugby boys and hockey girls or vice versa).

- Gordon (Avoiding making my computer evolve).