Sinister: Sin with Sebastian

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Sun Jan 18 21:24:14 GMT 1998

It's that time again....

Kelly wrote:

>Surely you forgot Genial Genevieve and Kelly Minate. Can I have
>carte-(sacre)bleu, please?

>Tag should be kicked out - his wicked sense of humour suggests exciting eggs.

Can anyone explain what that means?  Exciting eggs - you really don't
want to know what that suggests to me.

>Will this mention do?: Sin with Sebastian (an underrated hit in its own right)

Did they do that 'don't have sex with your ex' thing?  I like records
with good advice.  Not as good as 'Lick it' by 20 Fingers (featuring
Gillette).  They of 'Short Dick Man' fame ... 'You gotta lick
it/Before you kick it'.  Her parents must be so proud of her.

Northy wrote

>I mean I have never heard any stuff by:

>Nick Cave
>Northern Soul

Apparently some Australian tourist book describes Manchester as the
home of the thriving Northern Soul scene epitomised by 'such bands as
Happy Mondays and the Stone Roses'.

David Walker wrote

>Just got back from London, listening to the wonderful Air single, and find this:
>
>This is indeed a brilliant song!  "sexy booyyy....."
>
>>Listening to the album yesterday (it comes out on Monday) ...

Look, David's just subtly pointed out that he got the LP before the
rest of us.  Well done.

>A mullet is called hockey-hairdo in swedish, if anyone's interested.

Corduroys are called 'Manchesters' in Sweden.  And perhaps someone
could explain why I kept seeing the word 'Skrotum' at Swedish railway
stations.

Pedro Miller wrote

>I'm going to have a look at Andy Dean's photo in a minute.
>Then I will know what three people look like, Paul Choo Choo
>Mitchell, Stephen Pantaloons.

...that's 'Seething' Trousers to you...

>Tag I imagine as Dennis Pennis, who I've only ever seen in
>magazines.

Allegedly, I look like Francis Lee.  Or the drummer from Kenickie.

>I imagine Honey to be a bit like Worzel Gummidge
>when he's got his reading head on, but that's cheating
>because I've seen a picture. He speaks in a really thick
>scouse accent and ends every sentence with "cracker, la"

Cracker is dead, and I'll thank you not to mention it again.  Jimmy
was very upset.

Peter Miller I imagine to look like Peter Stringfellow, with a tan
that quite clearly came from a bottle, and more neckware than Mr. T
over a shagpile chest wig.

Northy I imagine looks like some sort of Greek God or something.

And Genevieve, lovely lovely Genevieve, I imagine making me crepes in
our little Swedish log cabin and looking like Francoise Hardy, while I
pickle herrings for us tea.

Oooops.

Love
Essex Boy Tag