Sinister: sexy booooyeeeeeee

David Walker david.walker15 at xxx.net
Sun Jan 18 17:56:53 GMT 1998

Hello,
It was written......
"Someone on here said they were listening to the album, how, if
it isn't out yet?"

Well, one of the very few perks about working in a record store is that
you get the occasional promo item, and even more occasionally you get
good ones.

Well, we got an Air one which we stuck on one of our listening posts
after playing it a few times. The Virgin store in Manchester will
definitely have it on theirs. In fact, the album is officially released
tomorrow (Monday) so you can go out and buy one ! Dig those groovy
moogs!

Cheers,
Tintin
--
David Walker
The Walker Homepage And Guide To Bolton:

Got A Paul Weller link ? Need A Paul Weller link ?
Check....
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/6411/links.html
(Unfinished version now up and running)