Sinister: NB&SC- longpigs

baggy trousers rmckay at xxx.edu
Mon Jan 19 01:26:28 GMT 1998

On Sun, 18 Jan 1998 blink at inexpress.net wrote:

> Well,I think it's secret....it's not listed as a track....but if you leave
> The Sun Is Often Out (little cutie fact here: Simon Stafford picked that
> title!) a song that is at very veyr  low volume will come on...and it's
> kinda like a lovely lullaby with Crispin Hunt singing and watching you as
> you sleep singing 'but one of these days,you're sure to be gone..so I'll
> have to carry on without you' Ohh! *sniff sniff* lil' baby doll!
> Anyways...it's good enough to be put on the album as a real track...but

i  love this song! its the 4th track on the 'on and on' single..i was
hoping to that they would play it when i saw them n concert, but no..it
wasnt to be..i saw them with treble charger and the dandy warhols and they
were by far the best of the bill..could also be because i fell asleep
during the dandy's set..

roberta