Sinister: Air'heads

Paul Forsyth paulf at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 19 09:30:25 GMT 1998

Hiya,

I'm a bit puzzled about Air as on Saturday I finally realised the song
I liked on the radio was from Air: 2+2 = *click*. So I went along to
Polar Bear in Leeds and bought the album, so I guess it must have been
out last week, in the UK at least.

And what an album it is. Utterly gorgeous. Buy it! My album of the year
so far. Until the next B&S I'm sure!

Paul