Sinister: Double or Drop

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 19 09:58:50 GMT 1998

>Would someone be kind enough to describe Future Pilot? They
>seem to be so widely disliked that I'm quite curious now.
>
>Peter

I actually thought they were OK, at the start it was ambient sounding, in a
kind of a way like stuff from Eno's "Music for Films". They suddenly become
dead beaty though (at exactly the point Chris tells me that the last time
he's seen them they were "more beaty"), and the comparisons I could think of
were still Eno, and even Roxy, kind of just cause there was a saxaphone
going off all the time.

These were as close a comparison as I could come to, but I certainly didn't
think they were shit.

Also... I lived in Falkirk for years, and I'm not very hard, indeed I
wouldn't say it's a particularly "hard" place, strange the reputation places
get!

Cheers,
    Keith.