Sinister: Gig pics on a web-site near you...

Paul Forsyth paulf at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 19 10:23:42 GMT 1998

Hiya,

My post earlier about Air wasn't exactly B&S content so I'll make up
with this one.

Whilst I was at the concerts in Manchester I took one or two pics, and
I've stuck them together for a web-site. Stuart Gardiner gave me his
pics so I've put both his and my own on-line.

The URL is:

http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/paulf/home/pleasure/creations/photos/bs97/

The site is really a personal account of my weekend, as other B&S sites
do more than enough justice to the band!

Some of the pages are quite intensive for loading so beware. Many of the
pictures are thumbnails, meaning that by clicking on them you see the
full size pic.

If you have any problems please email me. If the page looks all bizarre
check that you screen can handle 16-bit colours - on 8-bit (256 colours)
it does look odd.

Enjoy!

Paul