Sinister: Gig pics on a web-site near you...

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Jan 19 10:30:09 GMT 1998

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Paul Forsyth wrote:

> Whilst I was at the concerts in Manchester I took one or two pics, and
> I've stuck them together for a web-site. Stuart Gardiner gave me his
> pics so I've put both his and my own on-line.
>
> The URL is:
>
> http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/paulf/home/pleasure/creations/photos/bs97/

This is a CRACKER of a site - GO AND LOOK!  Paul you are a hero -
linking from my site now.  And thank god he didn't get any photos of
me - I don't think.

I want to start a baby pics site of people on the list.  It's all
very serious and freudian but I can't explain why erm... just now.
Please send me your baby pictures - if I get more than three I will
put them up on the WWW page.  I can't wait to see Keith with a baby
bottle of Laphroaig.

Honey xxx