Sinister: The Belle And Sebastian Screen Saver/Falkirk

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Mon Jan 19 11:26:13 GMT 1998

>>It only took me about 3 mins cause we have an ISDN or some shit.  I'll try
>>it when I get home, cause I'm still using win3.1 at work.  Any chance of a
>>16-bit version, chris?

Possibly.  I'll have a look at lunchtime over a big softee.  I'm having
lots of ideas for the sequel.  My imagination is running riot.   I'm the
Johnny Mathis of Screen Saving.

As for Falkirk, my last romatic liason was with a lady from Bainsford,
Falkirk.  She's as hard as nails.  Every sentence has "fuck" and "ye
ken" in it, ken.  Unfortunately I scorned her and can never return as I
will recieve a severe beating from her nutter friends, ye ken.

That is all.

mr c

"an apparition quipped from deep inside a crypt, ring rrrrrentaghost"