Sinister: nish B&S

Cairns ics6jdc at xxx.UK
Mon Jan 19 12:34:58 GMT 1998

One of you lot, can't remember who, has gone and rendered my day
useless. How am i supposed to do my Ulster essay when I'm walking
round the library singing "Shut up, and sleep with me, shut up,
uh-huh, and sleep with me", ad infinitum? It makes me pine for Simon
Price.

Hello to Tag, who does indeed look like X from kenickie, but,
luckily, doesn't talk like Franny Lee.

Did y'all know that the real Cracker off brookie actually belongs to
Mo who works in the chippy? The reason they killed it off was that
it kept puking in the Green Room, so they thought they'd give it a
dignified exit, rather than have it suddenly disappear/run away to
Perth a la Bouncer/Scott and Charlene.

I wonder, did Katrina head North to escape the constant influx of
soap characters coming to live in her town? Will any of this make
sense to international listees/ people who have lives outside of
tee-vee? Why have you read to the bottom of this mail?

Lord knows,
Smilin' Joe Fission