Sinister: Cottage Cheese / Voodoo.

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 19 14:07:02 GMT 1998

Genevieve wrote :

Subject: Sinister: sleepy sleepy sleepy

>Oh dear lovelys,

I feel anything but lovely, but thanks all the same.

>       Hello..forgive me please if this poast is ummmmm..stupid?

Poast ? Is this a cross between a letter and a lightly cooked slice of bread ?
Which reminds me, I was reading the daily mirror (for US counterparts, that's the Beano for adults) the other day and there was one of those humorous little snippets about a postman who opened his postbox, and out fell a varnished  piece of toast with an address and a stamp on it. So if any of you are tempted to move to England, this is the kind of twattish nonsense we do for kicks.

>I'm so tired! It was a sleepover and my friends wouldn't let me sleep!and isn't >it weird,when you go to sleep..and you wake up in a different place and you
>don't remember moving there?they watch a lot of videos...no no Century of
>Fakers vid...i actually saw cornershop..so now I know all about that
>'brimfull of asha' they didn't sound like i thought they would...very bounce
>bounce....but then it was all James Spader movies..'Dreamlover'
>hmmmmm...what can I say about it?And how come James Spader is always >the stud mouffin in movies.....

I feel a nervous breakdown coming on.

>Belle and Sebastian dreams...I have not have one yet..(I don't think so..I
>usually can't remember them unless they're those good ones where I end up
>kissing the dreamboy in the end)
>..Mmmm,,hey maybe tonight I will dream of them!I have had a nice pop star
>dream just a little while ago though..a balloon carried me away to some
>lovely sand dunes where the Longpigs just HAPPENED to be (convienantly)
>louging about.

I think your just trying to wind me up !

>   it was chilly today! Hungry... so we went to the depanneur ..just down
>the road..for those noodles..alfredo..when we decided we  should go for a
>drive,we were thinking how nice it would be to just drive  off to
>Montreal..but we went to the city instead..damnnn.. I should just drive off
>somewhere  some day (if I had my license)
>.too bad England is across the ocean!...

Perhaps you could cadge a lift over with Richard Branson next time he attempts his balloon dooberry and float across to Bonnie Scotland and meet the dreamboy himself....on second thoughts you'll probably be forced to ditch mid-atlantic.

>oh dears..I guess I better go then,I'm sleepy sleepy..and not making much >sense

>sweet dreams 'n kisses  under warm blankets!
>xoxoxo Genevieve

Adrian.

Pity would be no more
If we did not make somebody poor