Sinister: Its not unusUUUAAAAALLL!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 19 19:04:02 GMT 1998

Heey! I can talk bollocks on the list too, I'm young and it is my right,
to kinda sorta quote mark Hamil....anyway :-)

My plan! We all had fun and games meeting up at Manchester oui?
Do you want to meet up again!
Because, guess which iconoclast is playing at the manchester Nynex... :
TOM JONES!

*sarah squeals iin joy!*

I think it would make another perfect Belle & Sebastian trip, the style,
the unique dancing moves, the showmanship, I'm teling you SM could take
some tips from ol' Tom. I have no idea how much or when or how but I
shall find out and let you know. Cos i *have* to go.

Hmmm, wonder if anyone will actually pay attention to this? Oh well
never mind. My cuddly fluffy teddy bear floppy dog loves me.

Hmmm again. While we seem to be talking about record production of the
albums, I think Tigermilk has been way better produced than Sinister, ho
hum.

I'm bored. Really I'm bored. Serious boredom. I should get a job. Thing
is I live in the middle of nowhere with about 4 shops and getting a job
in Preston/Blackpool depends on public trnsprt and half my money would
go on bus fares. No-one hirs me cos i live out of he way...i loathe
life.

Well, you're all looking too happy anyway.

I'm going to go and see Sppiceworld soon. That is if I'm allowed out of
the house...

Oh I've really depresed myself , and maybe you now. sorry.
well, that was a rapid swing through Srahs` emotions. Pathetic aren't
they?

oooh Geniveveveveveve come and cheer everyone up :-)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Sarah

"It's not unusual to be loooved by anyone.."
                --Tom Jones, the MAN!
blowing his sexual bugle in the orchestra of luuurve!