Sinister: Tigermilk

Moff eaton Moffeaton at xxx.com
Mon Jan 19 21:56:28 GMT 1998

Hello. Since my discovery of B & S late '97, I have been able to listen to
nothing else. Pulp's "help the aged" cd, which was purchased the same day, is
gathering dust, and is probably a bit resentful, but I cannot help it. Not
since a grey day in 1986, when a mopey high schooler (me) discovered the
Smiths have i been so taken with a band. That's a damn long time to wait too.
My problem is this: I live in Annapolis Maryland USA, not exactly the mecca
for B & S. I have ordered the cd singles, the t-shirts, the badge, etc... but
have not been able to find Tigermilk (or any other side projects). Any chance
of getting someone to copy this material onto dat for me? I will also be
content with cassette, it's just that i will burn a cd of this stuff for use
in my stereo. I have $$, but would prefer a trade, as it is more satisfying
and fun. Or, if anyone knows how i may purchase these items i would of course
do so, but it seems as though it's a bit hard, even when you live where most
of you live....
My trade list goes on and on, but to whet an appetite, i tape (dat) all the
concerts i go to, some of these have been: Tori Amos, Lush, Squirrel Nut
Zippers, Pulp, Magnetic Fields, Morrissey, the Rentals (acoustic), Weezer, the
Make*up, Ben Lee, Danielle Howle, etc...
As for cd's and vinyl, I have complete discographies (including all avaliable
demos and historically important or fun concerts) by: Tori Amos, Pixies/ Amps/
Breeders, Smiths, Morrissey, the Cure (by far my most exhaustive collection),
Kate Bush, Cranes, Cocteau Twins, Galaxie 500, the Wedding Present, P J Harvey
(including #666 of the dry demos cd... spooky!), Lush, Magnetic Fields/ Future
Bible Heroes/ Gothic Archies, Pulp, Rentals, Unrest, Bettie Serveert, etc....

Anyone want to trade?
thanks, jason