Sinister: desperate plea for help (no belle content but please help anyway)

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Tue Jan 20 00:37:00 GMT 1998

hello hello

I'm visiting london all by myself very very soon and having never been
there ever before have no idea where to go or what to do to satiate my
pop culture shopping fix!!
Anybody willing to help, please e-mail me with your recommendations for
music stores and clubs I should go to....
OH!!! also any good gigs upcoming? umm I know about Catatonia, but
anything else?!?  will be in town from the 29th through the 9th of
Feb...  please help... pretty pretty please... I'm here, on my knees
BEGGING... ruining these nice DKNY nylons... thanks in advance!

Cheers, Tara