Sinister: Baby Face... NO B&S

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Jan 20 11:54:48 GMT 1998

> What is the age limit of these baby pics ?

Um - 5?  The entries are rolling in come along and grab a dummy.  Let's
see there's... 1... yes 1 so far.  So hurry while I still have room on my
server.

[Following is chat stuff - please ignore if you're not on IRC because it
makes this list sound exclusive and IT ISN'T! OK?  Just need to tell
people what happened as lots keep asking me and I haven't time to
answer individually ...]

As to the chat room - I have the big dunce's hat on today.  We were
subject to what is called a "channel takeover", a Starsky-and-Hutch name
for 5 spotty adolescents who can't get a girl/boyfriend and who eat too
much spam thinking it's sort of like being a cyberpunk to grab a room and
kick everyone out then, presumably, to do Monty Python sketches to each
other for five hours.

It was my fault because after giving them a thwack, one came back as
our favourite chatter johnm, who will now unaccountably feel guilty even
though he was off making some coffee probably, and I gave him privileges
without looking.

Anyway sanity has been restored and I'll make sure they get a good kicking
(courtesy of Dina or Linda my two hounds from hell) and ban them good and
proper.  I've bored you enough, but just to say, I was terribly touched by
the territorial instincts of our chatters who were really angry even
though we had a perfectly decent place to talk elsewhere.

Oh and I even missed Chris Leonard online, who probably did his Johnny
Mathis impression.  Chris we want a rerun please.

HoneyDunce