Sinister: That old chestnut of illicit taping.

Chris D Martin cmartin at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 20 13:49:04 GMT 1998

Well, basically, just a thought that cropped up in my head. I thought
I'd write it down and see if its a pile of pants.

Basically, there is no way anyone can get there hands on Tigermilk,
and some lovely people have been taping Tigermilk to help spread the
word, and I'm sure that most of the adorable people who have received
these tapes will buy Tigermilk when it is eventually re-released by
popular demand.

But in the meantime, how do we thank B&S, for Tigermilk, as we can't
through the revenue which they are not getting. Now one way would be
to send them some cash, but that's a terrible idea. Another might be
to send them a tape with some of your favourite tunes. Sort of
like you might give the tape-ee a tape. Another might be to send them
lots of chocolate and some cream in a can which you can squirt over
things.

D'you think this would just alert them even more to the illigal
activity or d'you reckon they might appreciate such gestives in
the spirit in which they are meant?

Hell, perhaps I'll just get out my crayons and send them a pretty
picture.

lots of love
chris