Sinister: Re: Beth Orton

SL Collins slc111 at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 20 14:00:14 GMT 1998

I saw The mighty Beth at T in the Park last summer. It was absolutely
gorgeous : the other 30 000 were watching Paul Weller strut his rather
lame stuff, while the divine miss orton took a polite little cough to
clear her throat, and then burst into her quite beautiful singing voice.
The tent had been full all day with dope smokers, so the atmosphere was
pretty mellow. Miss Orton, her voice and 500 believers. oh.

lovely

Simon.