Sinister: I'm back! Back, I tell you, back!!

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Tue Jan 20 14:03:38 GMT 1998

Hello,

So have we established that we all like Air now.  I suppose I started
it, but Jeeez.  I've been suffering from disappearing digest syndrome
recently, but now I'm back, walking amongst you and I ain't gonna be
lonesome no more.

Jarrett wrote

>And if you're really a nutter you might want to pick up the Ettiene de
>Crecy disc, "Super Discount"

I've got it - so I'm a nutter now, am I?

>> B&S content ? Fellow Sinister listee Tag is
>> pursueing the Robert Forster
>> look ... at least that's what I've been told
>> from reliable sources. =A7;^D

When did this get written?  Who wrote it?  I mean it's true, but ...
it was Andreas wasn't it?  And it was my secret, I was going to waltz
in here, with Robert Forster hair and you'd all be dazzled and would
ravish me til dawn.

Susannah wrote:

>However, lets just stick to Belle and Sebastian for now (Trousers and Honey- not
>a word,
>I know you two can keep a secret).

Oooooh, secrets and gossip ... yummy

Some people wrote:

>I believe Isabelle has 5 or 6 books out now, the easiest to read if you are
>quite lazy is 'The Stories Of Eva Luna', it's a collection of short stories
>as told by a woman, Eva, to her lover, Rolf Carle.  I think all her books
>except one have a Peruvian setting, they are all very dense to read, like
>you feel quite strongly about the characters.  After 'The Stories of Eva
>Luna', read 'Eva Luna', which is the story about the woman.  But I've read
>4 of her books, and they're all excellent.  There is a lot of eroticism in
>Allende's books, so I'm all excited about this new book about food + sex.
>If you see the way she writes, you know this new book will be perfect.
>> > I saw movie that addressed food and sexuality a couple of
>> > years ago.  I
>> > think it's called 'Like Water for Chocolate'.  I think it
>> > was a Spanish
>> > or Mexican subtitled flick, very enjoyable.
>>
>> In which one of the characters says "this is a pleasure of
>> the gods", a reference to both stuffing one's face and
>> making whoopee. At the same time.
>
>Don't know if this is quite the same thing, but a friend of mine[1] today
>showed me http://www.messyfun.com

You're all weird.

But not as weird as Honey who wrote:

>I want to start a baby pics site of people on the list.  It's all
>very serious and freudian but I can't explain why erm... just now.
>Please send me your baby pictures - if I get more than three I will
>put them up on the WWW page.

I've got a picture of me naked aged 2, on holiday in the Hebrides.
You'd like that, wouldn't you, Mitchell, you sicko.

Paul also wrote

>As to the chat room - I have the big dunce's hat on today.  We were
>subject to what is called a "channel takeover", a Starsky-and-Hutch name
>for 5 spotty adolescents who can't get a girl/boyfriend and who eat too
>much spam thinking it's sort of like being a cyberpunk to grab a room and
>kick everyone out then, presumably, to do Monty Python sketches to each
>other for five hours.

>It was my fault because after giving them a thwack, one came back as
>our favourite chatter johnm, who will now unaccountably feel guilty even
>though he was off making some coffee probably, and I gave him privileges
>without looking.

Is it actually against the law to kill people like that?

Keith wrote:

>Caught a look at Paul's photos from the Manchester gig which is cool and
>brings back memories, and then makes me remember who certain people are and
>stuff (bit of a haze the Saturday was)

Does that mean you can't remember jumping naked on stage and shouting
"Who wants to nibble my vegetable burrito", Keith?  Susannah has
photos.  Well, she can make them with her magic photokit thing.  And
then you'll be sorry for dissing the Pastels.  Ha!

Love
Tag xx