Sinister: Air, the devil, Pastels

Julia Mary Brown 9503594b at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 20 14:54:20 GMT 1998

Lots of people have been going on about Air, and the singles they
have had out.  I got a 12" (also available on CD, I think) called
Premiers Symptoms, and it has 5 tracks on it.  I got it in John
Smiths, Glasgow where Stephen Pastel works, and it had a sticker on
the front that he wrote, to the effect that it was the first 5
releases from Air collected together, with 'no lame remixes'.  If you
want to investigate more than the album- which I'm going to buy
today- then it's excellent.
And on a French electronic pop connection, does anyone else like Kid
Loco? He's quite similar to Air, and absolutely lovely.

Oh, and I have photographic evidence that Steven Welles is in fact
the devil.  A truely nasty piece of work.

Sorry to go off B%S  topic, or rather remain off it, but does anyone
have the address for the Pastels website.  The one I scribbled from
somewhere doesn't work, and searces just get me stuff about painting
and decorationg.

Juilaxx