Sinister: babytalk

rcoleman at xxx.uk rcoleman at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 20 15:55:53 GMT 1998

     Tag was wondering...

     >And perhaps someone could explain why I kept seeing the word
     >'Skrotum' at Swedish railway stations.

     You must have had those filth-tinted muso-shades on again....it's
     apparently written skotrum...a facility for decrusting & nappy(diaper)
     changing a baby, it turns out.

     Honey(what's that about anyway)Paul carries on the infant theme...

     >It's all very serious and freudian but I can't explain why erm...
     >just now. Please send me your baby pictures -

     Don't you get a night in the cells for solicitations of that kind?
     Inspector paedo-knacker (of the web) is always GREPing for traffic
     like that on the electronic ether. They can take your list-award away
     as well, y'know.

     Can I send some childishly-drawn pics instead?

     -Rod
     xx