Sinister: BS in Dublin shocker

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Tue Jan 20 17:20:02 GMT 1998

   No, hold back, it's not news  that the band are playing three matinee
gigs in Dublin castle. Unfortunately...
  I was just in HMW  trying to beg for a part-time job. I'm fed up of
working in bars. And I wandered about looking for something to grab my
attention when all I could see was IYFS on the listening booth style thing.
Wow a free listen, not like I have to pay to listen to the album anyway.
Gosh Dublin is finally catching on.
  And they are selling it for the bargin price of IRpounds 15.49 !!!  This
is in the store who three months ago had never even heard of them.
 Shit I need to go to work..
 Bye, Claire.