Sinister: Naughty Catatonian Man of Mystery

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 20 17:45:37 GMT 1998

a few days ago I wrote:
>>Funny that, but nearly every time I watch MTV there's usually just a pile
>>of shit on (either that or 'Lucky Man' by The Verve).

To which Tag replied:
>A pile of shit OR 'Lucky Man'?

I'm a man of mystery, I want to leave people wondering.
Much preferable to starting slanging matchesŠ

Nah! Scrub the above, I'll be a miserable git today:

>as you all think I am a miserable Radiohead loving gimboid I
>reccommend the Catatonia kit.

I think I'll give that a miss judging the bloody awful "Mulder
and Scully" single they've just released. Why all the Hyperbole
surrounding Catatonia? Why do they have a cat singing on this tune?

Simon Collins said regarding the divine Beth Orton:

>I saw The mighty Beth at T in the Park last summer. It was absolutely
>gorgeous : the other 30 000 were watching Paul Weller strut his rather
>lame stuff,ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠMiss Orton, her voice and 500 believers. oh.

Are you sure there were as few as that?
My girlfriend and I were there too. I had this bloody great big light
shining right in my face most of the set. I think we got a good deal
versus standing out in the ankle-high mire being bored to tears by the
Modfather.

No B&S content, other than that I've been naughty and haven't been
listening to them very much lately. Apart from a late night craving
for "Judy and the Dream of Horses" last Thursday.
I think I'll go and top up with "Photo Jenny".

Byeee!

The Lairdster.

ARGHHHHHHH! Somebody's nicked me LLPJ! - sob, sob.
looks like it'll have to wait while I do some detective work.