Sinister: another DC meetup

Andy Fox AFox at xxx.com
Tue Jan 20 17:28:24 GMT 1998

Anyone in the Washington, DC area that wishes to join other B&S
junkies for some drinks and conversation (or just to see what the
others look like) please come to the Fox & Hounds lounge located in
Dupont Circle at 17th & Q on Saturday January 24.  We are trying to
meet around 7:30 or so.  If interested let me know.