Sinister: belle and sebastian content!

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 21 06:43:57 GMT 1998

noticing a severe lack of belle and sebastian content i've decided to
try and help spice up the list by asking if anyone can help me with a
bit that i'm making for the fan club site.

basically it's an faq of belle and sebastian so that new people don't
feel silly asking us simple questions and the such

attached are two web pages (if you're using a html capable mail program
they may appear below - if not save them to disk and open them with your
browser)

one contains the faq, the other a biog that the faq will look up.
if you could read them and, correct any of my mistakes or recommend new
questions.
then i'd be grateful

thanks

david

--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk