Sinister: The Belle And Sebastian Screen Saver Is Evil

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Wed Jan 21 10:13:56 GMT 1998

It has come to my attention that the Belle And Sebastian Screen Saver,
will not save yor screen.  It will destroy it.  Therefore I urge you not
to use it as a screen saver.  Observe it more as a piece of wonderful
blue animated art.

As every computer boffin knows, a black pixel if an off pixel.
Therefore the ultimate screen saver would be a black screen (ref:
Honey).  Not a bright blue screen that doesn't do much.  So i apoligise
to all you who spent time downloading, and i feel like a total arse.
Shite.  I'll never work for IBM at this rate.

But on the plus side I am a quick learner.  Out of this sad and sorry
affair I have come through dauntingly inspired.  Last night, after my
ninjitsu lesson,  i started work on a new screen saver, with incredible
galloping horses and a beautiful sleeping, eh, beauty.  I thought,
"whatever can i call it?".  A voice told me "Call it 'Judy and the dream
of horses Screen Saver'".

So coming soon, the "Judy And The Dream Of Horses Screen Saver".  It
will probably change the world.   And It may actually also be of some
use as a screen saver.

Dang Nabbit.  I can't get "The Frog Chorus" out of my head.  Bum bu bu
bu Bugh Bugh Bugh.   I hope this doesn't happen on national television.

Tom Jones
========

I think going to see Tom Jones is a wonderful idea.  He'll probably do
"The young New Mexican Puppeteer".  He's the sexiest man alive (apart
from Sean) and I think we should all go and see him before he dies of
being too sexy.  Let's do it!  Speak up!

from Rock Hudson