Sinister: how much is that Tiger in the window?

Hopkins T t.hopkins at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 21 10:30:43 GMT 1998

Opal Music (01228 599226) or sales at opalmusic.u-net.com say in their
advertisement in NME today that they have a copy ofTigermilk for sale. They
don't give a price (it says 'ask').

If anyone finds out could they let me know, just out of interest?

I'd ask myself, but it would break my heart because I'd have trouble
affording the postage alone just at the moment...

Thanks

Tim