Sinister: A Century of Elvers

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 21 15:07:08 GMT 1998

I'd probably agree that it's a little odd having a load of songs on the
voting thingy that people haven't or are unlikely to have heard odd, however
for a band where the majority of their material is currently very difficult
to get then relative comparisons on voting could only make much sense
between the second LP and the EP's. She's losing it's in the lead is it?
That's odd. I'm surprised by the low turnout for A Century of Fakers myself,
and indeed for Electronic Renaissance, although that's one I know splits the
ranks.

    You know how I said I didn't read any books, well.... Here it comes...
I'm currently reading "Inside OLE 2.0" Fantastic eh readers! It doesn't make
much sense mind you, for those of you who haven't read this book :-) ,
here's a quick definition "OLE is a unified environment of object-based
services with the capability of both customizing those services and
arbitrarily extending the architecture throuw custom services, with the
overall purpose of enabling rich integration between components". Cool eh!
Ooooohh Goooodd Heellllp mee...

Keith.

ps :     Klas, I may well be seeing Athole tonight as it's a mutual friend's
birthday, so I'll get his address if I do.