Sinister: muzique tropique

uclykan at xxx.uk uclykan at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 21 15:56:06 GMT 1998

Hello everybody-everybody in the house of love,

>Julia Mary wrote:
>Oh, and I have photographic evidence that Steven Welles is in fact
>the devil.  A truely nasty piece of work.

What would his uncle Orson say?

>And on a French electronic pop connection, does anyone else like Kid
>Loco? He's quite similar to Air, and absolutely lovely.

C'est vrai. Although the 10" and a 12" = great expectations, the LP was OK.
Stock, Hausen and Walkman are good too, Dimitri from Paris, Gentle People,
Wiseguys(some), Mekon, Tipsy, Sabres' Wilmot, Plone(press a key)(The
'exquisite' casanova 70 is 'all I need' without the useless vocals)

And something irrelevant:
>Tim wrote:
>Opal Music (01228 599226) or sales at opalmusic.u-net.com say in their
>advertisement in NME today that they have a copy ofTigermilk for sale. They
>don't give a price (it says 'ask').
>If anyone finds out could they let me know, just out of interest?

Called them this morning, it was sold last night for £160. Pff. You are
insane.
						Kelly watch the stars
						(little twin)