Sinister: Perfume.

ben ferneyhough bferneyhough at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 21 16:46:50 GMT 1998

The Patrick Suskind 'Perfume' book was also the favourite book of Kurt Cobain
by the way, _and_ Andy Bell of Erasure. What a coincidence eh ? it's a good
read too. Why I remember all this useless info I know not.
To get some B&S content into this mail, David & Katrina; are you making
anymore 'Judy...' mugs, or are they sadly a thing of the past ?
Any news on the thieving robbers too ?

Ben.