Sinister: Smells like no B&S content

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 21 16:57:35 GMT 1998

Re- Perfume
My friend Alice swears the best smell in the world is that of the
freshly bathed and annointed Sumo wrestler on the way to the Basho. When
she was living in Tokyo she saw some of these burly warriors in all
their ceremonial threads and walked behind them entranced by the amazing
smell. Or maybe she likes a fat arse. Or both

xx
john