Sinister: A Century of Elvers

Pierre the Performing Petrified Parrot rod at xxx.net
Wed Jan 21 17:09:37 GMT 1998

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Keith Watson wrote:

> I'd probably agree that it's a little odd having a load of songs on the
> voting thingy that people haven't or are unlikely to have heard odd, however
> for a band where the majority of their material is currently very difficult
> to get then relative comparisons on voting could only make much sense
> between the second LP and the EP's. She's losing it's in the lead is it?
> That's odd. I'm surprised by the low turnout for A Century of Fakers myself,
> and indeed for Electronic Renaissance, although that's one I know splits the
> ranks.

My problem is that I can't remember what each track's called.  I just
bung the CD/tape on and listen as I read/work/play Quake.  There's very
few that I can hear and name instantly ('specially the B-sides to the
EPs)

>     You know how I said I didn't read any books, well.... Here it comes...
> I'm currently reading "Inside OLE 2.0" Fantastic eh readers!

I don't want to spoil it for you, but the butler did it.

> Ooooohh Goooodd Heellllp mee...

Useful Tip:  Don't read any computer books unless they're published by
O'Reilly & Associates.  At least they've got a sense of humour (as seen
by their Windows 95 Annoyances range!)

Rod.

               Rod Begbie @ http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceerab/index.html |