Sinister: ........arse!! / drink !! / girls' knickers!!

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 21 17:59:27 GMT 1998

Greetings fellow sinisterians (kinda like shakespearian only minus the
shakespeare.  Anyway, i've decided i like this better than sinisterines
which for me has a kind of tangerine flavour and for some strange reason,
tango advert associations.  [Disturbingly, this has led me to picture you
all as short, round, orange people and i'm scared that when i eventually do
meet you, our conversations will be very short and hurried because of some
deeep-seated worry i'll have that you'll all EXPLODE!! ])

Do none of you have anything better to do than sending me 247 e-mails about
how soddin marvellous the new Air single is?   I'm NOT going to say that
you're all insane/ the single's shite/ utter arse/ drink !!/ girls'
knickers!!  ( Don't worry yankees  - it's a glasto-thang). Oh no, at Honey
Pie Paulie Poo's request i'm going to keep schtum.
BUT i am going to say.......I DON'T BLOODY CARE   how damned good they are
- i never did - and after 247 emails, I still don't give a monkey's left
arse.   STOP SENDING ME AIR-MAIL!!  For the love of god,
STOP!!!.........Aaaaaaaaarrgh!!!!!!!!!  [yep, "she's losing it"]
(yeah, i know, i know -  bad, baad jokes]

And whoever it was who said that they thought there was a  secret Virgin
employee amongst us - i  agree.  There's definitely GOT to be a spy here,
who i think we should find, and then castrate.  Anyone wanna join me?  Else
own up you bastard.

Anyway, I'm too hungry to find the culprit with a sick "sense of humour"
now, so
Au revoir mes cuties,

		Yaz
	xxxxxxxxxxxx