Sinister: RE: WHITEOUT (Perspex or otherwise) NO B&S sorry

Paul Dean Paul.Dean at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 21 20:03:38 GMT 1998

Whilst having to agree on the utter bobbinsness on Whiteout, I always
been intrigued by them , as around '89 i used to like another scottish
band called Perspex Whiteout - who were a kind of scuzzy Teenage Fanclub
whose finest moment was called 'YoU Turn On My World' - I Could never
work out if the members of this band became the woeful Faces copyists. I
always hoped not.....

 Can any of you 'Sweatys' shed any light on this.....

Incidentally I've seen Whiteout twice (supporting O*sis & on the really
diddy stage from a distance at the Heineken festival in Leeds)Iwhich
means I  nearly fell wrath to the '3 times rule' with them - which
states categorically that if you see a band 3 times you HAVE TO  like
them - Ooo close shave

Thankyou for your attention

Paul.

-The innocent smell lovely...-