Sinister: Re: North/Keith's affliction

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 21 23:06:23 GMT 1998

>North is run by the same guy as Madchester (but nothing to do with FBI, as
>far as I know).  My girlfriend knows the bloke who runs it, and says he's a
>really nice bloke.  No big business thang going on there, apparantly.
>

>John S.

Madchester guy works for Eddie of Events Armoury - (the promoter
of FBI). This was a fact the last time we got some flyers printed up
with their help. Madchester guy may have a partner in the North
thing. It is probably a Madchester (not FBI) spin-off. However, they are
interlinked in all manner of ways. It's insidious, disturbing but true.

>"OLE is a unified environment of object-based
>services with the capability of both customizing those services and
>arbitrarily extending the architecture throuw custom services, with the
>overall purpose of enabling rich integration between components". Cool eh!
>Ooooohh Goooodd Heellllp mee...

Poor, Poor Keith

I'm trying to brush up my QuarkXpress skills with the help of some manuals
at the mo' - hardly as in-depth, but more than enough to have tons of
sympathy for our OLE-afflicted friend.

Aren't we all beginning to sound a bit nerdy regarding these electronic
boxes we're feverishly tapping away at?

Yesterday I wrote:
>ARGHHHHHHH! Somebody's nicked me LLPJ! - sob, sob.
>looks like it'll have to wait while I do some detective work.

It still hasn't turned up and I'm getting dead worried I'll have to go
buy another, which would be good for the band tho' not so good for me!

The Laird of East Fountainbridge (LLPJ-less).