Sinister: longpigs secret song and table-dancing

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Thu Jan 22 03:07:01 GMT 1998

Well Hello hello!

>Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 20:26:28 -0500 (EST)
>From: baggy trousers <rmckay at xxx.edu>
>Subject: Sinister: NB&SC- longpigs

>i  love this song! its the 4th track on the 'on and on' single..i was
>hoping to that they would play it when i saw them n concert, but no..it
>wasnt to be..i saw them with treble charger and the dandy warhols and they
>were by far the best of the bill..could also be because i fell asleep
>during the dandy's set..
>
>roberta

Oh...you're lucky to have Longpigs singles..apparently they 'don't exist'
around here....yes...Terry...just like NONE of the singles I order
exist....I wish they would play it as concerts,but I'd probably just faint
there at the spot and my only hope would be to be revived by longpiggy...I
love this song too...!

I met the Dandy's once...it wasn't the best experience of my life...(me:
"Wow,thank you so much,can you sign my cd please? Thanks *laughing* I'm not
a groupie" Courtney: yeah sure that's what they ALL say. me: oh... peter:
Yeah..are you SURE you're not a groupie) then they went off with their funny
pants to get food or something..and I sat on the curb seeing if I could get
in (it was a free show..you think that would mean EVERYBODY) and this nice
lady who asked me to call her mother told me she knew the owner and could
get me in....yeah...hours later and I'm still out there with the
pigeons...but I DID get a picture with Dandy's,I'm going to put it in my
fanzine....

>Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:07:02 -0000
>From: Adrian Evans <aevans at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Sinister: Cottage Cheese / Voodoo.
>
>I feel anything but lovely, but thanks all the same.

Oh..feel better!

>Poast ? Is this a cross between a letter and a lightly cooked slice of =
>bread

I TOLD you all I was sleepy....

>Which reminds me, I was reading the daily mirror (for US counterparts, =
>that's the Beano for adults) the other day and there was one of those =
>humorous little snippets about a postman who opened his postbox, and out =
>fell a varnished  piece of toast with an address and a stamp on it. So =
>if any of you are tempted to move to England, this is the kind of =
>twattish nonsense we do for kicks.

but I do so love you guys nonsense! Never lose it

>>bounce....but then it was all James Spader movies..'Dreamlover'
>>hmmmmm...what can I say about it?And how come James Spader is always =
>>the stud mouffin in movies.....
>
>I feel a nervous breakdown coming on.

'Dreamlover' it can do that to you...ohhhh....it wasn't...THAT...bad.....

>>dream just a little while ago though..a balloon carried me away to some
>>lovely sand dunes where the Longpigs just HAPPENED to be (convienantly)
>>louging about.
>
>I think your just trying to wind me up !

I don't understand,I am winding you up? It was a rather nice dream in fact,I
have lotta of nice dreams and senarios in fact...there's the one where I
look up..and then cute record boy is looking up..and suddenly starts singing
Belle and Sebastian and doing little motions to the
song...then,magically,whoops,the lights in the store suddenly dim..and
THEN... ("Genevieve we don't want to hear any more!") well I also have a bus
one too....but those are just senarios,the Longpigs one WAS a dream!

>Perhaps you could cadge a lift over with Richard Branson next time he =
>attempts his balloon dooberry and float across to Bonnie Scotland and =
>meet the dreamboy himself....on second thoughts you'll probably be =
>forced to ditch mid-atlantic.

You know how much I would love that!Actually in the dream the ballon they
gave me was because I won 'The Easiest Race In England' that's pretty sad
isn't it!

>Adrian.

What do you need help with,dear Adrian?

bye bye  you lil' dolls! ;)