Sinister: bits 'n bites

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Thu Jan 22 03:07:42 GMT 1998

>Date: Mon, 19 Jan 98 19:52:32 GMT
>From: susannah <susannah at xxx.net>
>Subject: Sinister: Photoshop Phantasies

>Theres me getting off a train, with Stuart David waiting for me on the
platform,
>I've come to visit him between the holidays, but why is he wearing my Dads
>trousers? He looks a bit porky too, all of a sudden.

*squeeaaaaaaaal!* trousers,no trousers or dad's trousers,he's just fine.

>My plan! We all had fun and games meeting up at Manchester oui?
>Do you want to meet up again!
>Because, guess which iconoclast is playing at the manchester Nynex... :
>TOM JONES!

So many many conerts for you all to see,I am still stuck with Old Man
Withers,the only show round here....We have a  little dirt road....and not
many people live on it,but whenever I go fro a walk,the little hut by the
ice rink he always there.("Honey! Want me to buy you some beer? I'm building
an Arc! I'm Noah!")

>I'm going to go and see Sppiceworld soon. That is if I'm allowed out of
>the house...

I am seeing that this friday..don't tease! But I don't know,I will probably
end up between the girl who spies on the boy-with-girlfriend in front of her
and whispers every little thing he does and the furry cuffs boy...I can
always slip away to the record store...! MMmmm.....record store....

>oooh Geniveveveveveve come and cheer everyone up :-)
>I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
>Sarah

I would love to,but how?
I don't even usually get to go on the computer right now,but I'm being a
sneaky little bug.I'm already embarrased enough today,first I had to dance
in front of my English teacher...It was all very degrading and now what
started as a joke 'Hey you sexy thang' to this guy named Buck is just
getting  more and more odd....BUT,the S.D lookalikey was absolutey precious
today.*siiiigh!*

>The as-yet-untitled follow-up to If You're Feeling Sinister will be
>released this Spring, to be followed in the fall by a compilation of three
>EPs previously unavailable in the US. The band will be returning to the US
>in 1998 for select live dates.

Oh please play Ottawa as Montreal is too far away! Will they be playing
all-ages shows,I don't want to sit on the curb again......the pigeons....and
the man who talks to the tree....no....I would love to actually be IN a
venue some time....feeeeelings....woah-woah..feelings.....

kiss kiss,darling darling,
luvvv Genevieve :)