Sinister: Matador Press Release

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 22 10:00:59 GMT 1998

>Does anyone know if the band actually still like the Tigermilk LP?
Listening
>to how their songwriting and recordings have progressed over the last two
>years, it wouldn't surprise me if they thought that they'd moved on, and
that
>putting newer stuff out was more important than a reissue.

Chris and Mick still rate it as the best thing they've done, as I would too
really, so it's a bit of an arse that the right honourable Mr.Murdoch
continues to deny people listening to it... hmm who knows having said that,
tricky question, he did write it, suppose it is up to him.
    I'd guess that it's basically down to the ridiculous interest in the
band that having an unavailable LP produces.

    The new stuff sounds better than If you're feeling sinister mind you.

Something odd struck me regarding B+S the other day, in that when If you're
feeling sinister came out, it was like one of the best bands in ages had
released 2 LP's in 6 months which was amazing, however since then, hardly a
new song in sight, what are they playing at!

Cheers,
    Keith.

Just ranting really, sorry, hungover again.