Sinister: No Dream Content

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 22 10:24:51 GMT 1998

I think t'was Genevieve Wrote :

>Oh..feel better!

T'is all this talk of dreams and sleep my little dear.
As previously posted, I am an insomniac......My doctor kindly gives me tranqs
to make me sleep, but they are highly addictive and I am not allowed to take them for long periods of time.

>I TOLD you all I was sleepy....

And you wonder why you were winding me up !!

>but I do so love you guys nonsense! Never lose it.

No chance of that.  It's even worse in Devon......we're STRANGE !
And no-doubt it will get even worse with Britains contribution to the world.....BSE....MOOOOOOOOWIBBLEWIBBLEMOOOOOO !!!

>'Dreamlover' it can do that to you...ohhhh....it wasn't...THAT...bad.....

I was more concerned about the constant mention of sleep and dreams...it's all very stressful.
I don't actually know the film....whoops !

>I don't understand,I am winding you up? It was a rather nice dream in fact,I
>have lotta of nice dreams and senarios in fact...there's the one where I
>look up..and then cute record boy is looking up..and suddenly starts singing
>Belle and Sebastian and doing little motions to the
>song...then,magically,whoops,the lights in the store suddenly dim..and
>THEN... ("Genevieve we don't want to hear any more!") well I also have a bus
>one too....but those are just senarios,the Longpigs one WAS a dream!

Concern yourself not my lovely, If anyone is doing the winding up it is me. Sleepless nights, then seven and a half hours accountancy the following day tend to make you somewhat tetchy.
I am sorry to disappoint you but in a moment of madness I purchased the longpigs album...it now sits in a NIKE shoebox with all the other Cd's that I don't think i'll ever listen to again.

>You know how much I would love that!Actually in the dream the ballon they
>gave me was because I won 'The Easiest Race In England' that's pretty sad
>isn't it!

Not at all..."Come to England, call yourself King Charles the III, nobody will notice, nobody will be alarmed....There is no constitution".

--
Adrian.

Pity would be no more
If we did not make somebody poor