Sinister: critically acclaimed?

0891 505050 rod at xxx.net
Thu Jan 22 10:37:55 GMT 1998

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, northy wrote:

> NME, undoubtedly the most important music paper in Britain

Up against stiff competition

> gave
> IFYS 5/10.
>
> Hardly critically acclaimed...

Remember that that's not "NME"'s opinion, but the opinion of ONE of their
writers.

Mark Sutherland, editor of Melody Maker, made "Never Ever" by All Saints
his single of the year.  Doesn't mean it's company policy.

> not that I agree with NME anyway.  They gave Ocean Colour Scene's
> album 6/10.  Go figure?!?

You think that's too high or too low?

Rod.

               Rod Begbie @ http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceerab/index.html |