Sinister: Top of the morning to you.

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 22 10:56:43 GMT 1998

David wrote :

>hey all belle and sebastian fans!!
>anyone from n.ireland??
>if so, please get back to me.
>i am david o reilly, im 19 and at queens uni, belfast.
>im a pretty new bas fan, but absolutely fucking love if your
>feeling sinister. i also love radiohead, spiritualized, primal
>cream and rem, and am obsessed by homer j simpson.
>please please please reply!! i want to talk to you people!!

I spent my whole extended 2 hour lunch break yesterday looking for a Homer Simpson mug, cos i broke my mug at work.....could I find one ? Arse !
I did however come back with Ted Hughes new book "Birthday Letters" and on first glance would recommend it to any of you poetry lovers.
I too love Homer, and am doing my upmost to model my middle-life on him.

Doh!

--
Adrian.

Pity would be no more