Sinister: New!

Anna_Chapman at xxx.com Anna_Chapman at xxx.com
Thu Jan 22 12:21:53 GMT 1998

Hi to everyone recieving this from a newcoming to the list and a fairly
newcomer to B+S. I started listening to them in about September and so far
all I have been able to locate to but is 369 seconds of light, Lazy painter
Jane and if you're feeling sinister. I'm anxious to aquire some more of
their stuff. Can anyone help me with titles or places that might stock it.
Thanks.

Anna.