Sinister: Indie clubs. No B&S

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Thu Jan 22 12:19:10 GMT 1998

 Ah the good old indie clubs of Edinburgh. Does FBI still exist? I spent
many a wondrous teenage weekend dancing along to the delights of Wheres me
jumper etc. Another query, How about the status of Evol, now there was a
good Indie club, I don't think I've ever found anything quite like it.
Actually I'll compliment one of our listees by saying that the egg is
porbably the best I've been to since.
  I think I'm actually getting nostagic about being sixteen, no that was
when I used to go to Katch, the less said about that the better.
 Oh I'll put a bit of B&S content in here. Isn't La pastie... a great tune?
 Ciao,
 Claire.