Sinister: Jules et Tag

paradiso jparker at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 22 13:24:07 GMT 1998

ah, it's so undignified isn't it readers?
... a relationship breaking up in public, and on the internet of all
things.... how post-modern, why, it's all we ever talk about here in the

bistros of Puerto Vehlo.
(there's little else to do to be honest, short of scamming tourists and
playing strip tennis with the younger residents of the Bordello)
I remember the days, before my indiscretions forced me overseas, ( i
thought it was a cello string.... it was dark in the Union Chapel...)
when Julian and Tag used to be such a happy couple, strolling arm in arm

around IKEA of a Sunday morning, feeding each other ice-cream on the
steps of the Town Hall before the Sunday matinee, arguing over who had
the most glitter on their home-made magic wands....
   and who could forget those fabulous tea parties on the summer lawns
of Chorlton Towers, Tag merrily playing mother whilst Julian would sit
and plait ribbons into the tails of passing cats (a ruggedly handsome
tomcat named Gareth, and a rather over-fed mouser called Janet) humming
their favourite Sarah b-sides to each other....
I'm sure all  fellow, ahem, sinistereans, will join me in expressing my
deepest regrets that something once pure has to fizzle out and die via
such a cold and vulgar medium.....
I must leave you now... my houseboy, the bloody idiot, is taking the
sting from a gin, and those damn cicadas are starting up their nightly
deaths' rattle.

Goodnight
Juan de Paradiso

oh, and Tag, .... just a quiet word.... before dissing the Vale,
remember that the Burslem Young Team know where you live....