Sinister: Pooh Sticks/Arab Pervs

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 22 13:57:25 GMT 1998

>>and the other was talking of how he had everything by a certain band "on
>>tape".
>>who can enlighten me on who this is and if they're any good?
>
>Early Pooh Sticks, the preferable "live" versions of both tunes can be found
>on the marvellous _Orgasm_ LP (UK/53rd & 3rd Records AGAMC 05/'89) or the

'Orgasm' also came out on tasty pink vinyl, with the legend
"Don't Fuck us we'll Fuck You" printed on the middle of each side.

>>Could anyone tell me what "arab strap" means????
>I would, but I'm shy.... I did once think it was some kind of Molasses,
>until a friend of mine, erm, put me straight...

I'm not shyŠŠ

An Arab Strap is a device used to maintain a man's erection during
intercourse. Putting it straight is exactly what it does.
This makes Arab Strap (the band) a saucy bunch of geezers and is
the source of all their powers ;-).

Yet more useless information,

The Laird of East Fountainbridge (LLPJ-less)

"Go to work on an Egg" - THE EGG Marketing Board