Sinister: And now for the birthdays Paladin

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 22 13:25:39 GMT 1998

It doesn't mean anything in french.According to the official site
(and one of the videos apparently but I didn't see then-are they
broadcast on some french TV ? ) "Le pastie de la bourgeoisie" is a
graffiti they found on a bakery in Glasgow.And they think the one who
had wrote it thought it means "bakery" in french.But it doesn't.

This seems to be a weird mix up of previous posts is it not... The band
claim it's supposed to be "The Apathy of the Upper Class" or something, and
didn't Mr.Murdoch spray it himself at Glen Michael's cartoon cavalcade
underground station and the baker bit... was this not just having a laugh
with "le pastie de la boulangerie" and stuff...

Cheers,
    Keith.