Sinister: Embra Indie clubs. No B&S

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Thu Jan 22 15:31:21 GMT 1998

>Planning on beating the Millenium Bug, are we?

   Don't ask. I've just been getting shit from people claiming to be
recieving messages from me sent in 1956. I swear it werent me guv.

>Yep, although it is no longer in the splendour of Moray House Union (#1.50
>a pint <sigh>) and is now in The Jaffa Cake (cashy[1] central).  I just
>saw a poster advertising their fifth birthday.

   Surely FBI is older than that?

>Still going at the gorgeously refurbished "Liquid Rooms" (formerly The
>Music Box).  My fave, and the closest I have to a regular haunt.  Just a
>shame the drink's so f---ing pricey.  Not like Madchester at La Belle
>Angele last week - Cider for One Pound a pint -- they know how to run an
>indie disco!

  Do they still have the huge Calvin and Hobbes wall hanging? Now theres a
name for a band, and no its not wall hanging I was thinking of, but......
Do they play Belle and Sebastian in Evol? (look there is some relevance
here).

 Bored as ever, Claire.