Sinister: on the tip of my tongue (in other words, drivel...)

Matt Locke matt at xxx.com
Thu Jan 22 16:49:10 GMT 1998

morning all.... (performs knee bending action simialr to 'bobbys' in 60's British movies...)

just a few things that have been running 'round my head... (what song was that from?)

Keith wrote:

>This seems to be a weird mix up of previous posts is it not... The band
>claim it's supposed to be "The Apathy of the Upper Class" or something, and
>didn't Mr.Murdoch spray it himself at Glen Michael's cartoon cavalcade
>underground station and the baker bit... was this not just having a laugh
>with "le pastie de la boulangerie" and stuff...

When I lived in Glasgow, I'm sure I remember seeing 'Le Pastie de la Bourgeiosie' graffittied on the side of the Gregs Bakers opposite HIllhead underground. I often used to see it as I went to see my friend who lived in Athol Gardens (dead posh, fucking shite landlord tho') So let this be the final word....... (not v. likely)

Rod wrote:
>Planning on beating the Millenium Bug, are we?

Whats going to happen to Barry Norman come the millenium?
do you think he will:

1. Blow up
2. Malfunction
3. Revert to 1900, turn up wearing victorian dress, review films made by the Lumiere Brothers, etc...

(apologies to non-UK folk for whom this will mean naff-all)

that's all my fractured brain can take right now

'cept to say that I love Rod's sig files (sounds vaguely laviscious)

later y'all

matlock