Sinister: Fat bottom girls you make my rockin' world go round

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Thu Jan 22 19:23:43 GMT 1998

Oh Hello,

Genevieve wrote:

>*squeeaaaaaaaal!* trousers,no trousers or dad's trousers,he's just fine.

Trousers is kind of sexy, isn't he?

>So many many conerts for you all to see,I am still stuck with Old Man
>Withers,the only show round here....We have a  little dirt road....and not
>many people live on it,but whenever I go fro a walk,the little hut by the
>ice rink he always there.("Honey! Want me to buy you some beer? I'm building
>an Arc! I'm Noah!")

Yes, it's Julian, the bus nutter.

Brad wrote:

>one of kept saying:
>"i know someone who knows someone who knows alan mcgee quite well"
>
>and the other was talking of how he had everything by a certain band "on =
>tape".
>
>who can enlighten me on who this is and if they're any good?

Brad, why did you do this? - now we'll get 200 emails from people who
know.  Please, can I make a serious request, and ask people answering
individual queries of this type to do so directly to the asker.  Sorry
to be a moaner, I've had a bad day.

Keith wrote:

>"Dear Stephen Pastel, will you have sex with me?"

Ok, so he didn't really.

However he did write:

>Just ranting really, sorry, hungover again.

And long may you do so, you wonderful drunken fool.

Tim wrote about Air:

>Yep, it must be manna from heaven to all those of you who still
>mourn the passing into obscurity of Jean Michell Jarre, and who love their
>music without any hint of emotional involvement, or funk.

Bollocks.  I'm listening to it now.  So that proves you're wrong.  I'm
the winner.

Alberto Perez wrote in Spanish.  Now watch Miller show off ...

John 'Paradiso' wrote

>ah, it's so undignified isn't it readers?
>... a relationship breaking up in public, and on the internet of all
>things.... how post-modern, why, it's all we ever talk about here in the
>bistros of Puerto Vehlo ....blah blah..  was dark in the Union Chapel...)

What the hell are you talking about?

>when Julian and Tag used to be such a happy couple, strolling arm in arm
>around IKEA of a Sunday morning, feeding each other ice-cream on the
>steps of the Town Hall before the Sunday matinee, arguing over who had
>... warble warble... the bloody idiot, is taking the sting from a gin,
>and those damn cicadas are starting up their nightly deaths' rattle.

John's novel has now been rejected by another publisher.  Apparently
they thought it was bollocks.

Claire wrote:

> Tag is absolutely correct

But of course.  You sound surprised.

It's no use.  I'm uninspired tonight.  Sorry.

Love Tag xx