Sinister: You made me remember my dreams

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 23 11:30:04 GMT 1998

Oh Genevieve....where be thee my lovely ?

You should come to England and ply your trade as a Dream Doctor.
I have two weeks of insomnia, two weeks on tranquilisers, and not a single dream !
I receive one message from you my dear, and hey presto I'm back in dreamland !
Unfortunately not a B&S dream...but bizarre non-the-less.....
I got on the bus to work, and the bloke in front of me paid for me.
Then at lunchtime i went and met my best mate and we stole something, I can't remember what.  And we were being chased down this alley
between two rows of terraced houses, but this alley was in the middle of being resurfaced and we were knee deep in aggregates and then a steam-roller started coming the other way.....AAAAGGGGHHH...way out !  But there was this little doorway we managed to squeeze into while the steam-roller passed us.  i found a bucket in the doorway and it was full of snails, so we took it back to my friends house..(Lord knows what happened to the people who were chasing us). He didn't want me to take the bucket into his house, so I threw in a water butt outside his house....only it wasn't his house it was my mums.   And we went to bed (not together for christs sake) in our lunch hours !!
And when we got up to go back to work, we walked out of the house and the snails had multiplied and there were just literally thousands of them.
And that was it !

DOES ANYONE ANALYSE DREAMS ???? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.

--
Adrian.

Pity would be no more
If we did not make somebody poor