Sinister: todas cosas siniestras

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 23 14:13:53 GMT 1998

	Hola todos!  Yo tambien hablo espanol, y no soy espanola!  Muy
bien, si?  Pero, es muy dificil escribir espanol en el ordenador, porque
no hay accentos o punctuacion espanola.  Que mierda!  Lo siento para mi
lengua muy infantil, no hay estuadiadolo para un ano, y he olvidado
todo.  Lo siento tambien si mis femininos/masculinos son inutiles.  Un
abrazo muy fuerte a todos hablantes de espanol en la lista.

	Well, now I've struggled to remember some of the language which
I only stopped studying last year, I'll attempt to salvage my collapsed
ego by making nasty comments about stuff in general.
	Nah, I can't be bothered to be nasty.  I'm too happy about going
to see Travis this evening, for which purpose I will have to skive off
the last hour or so of college.  Never mind, I don't think my
contribution to the art world this afternoon was going to be worth shit
anyway.  Ho hum.  At least I've got glittery nail varnish on.
	Bueno, tengo que hablar un poco sobre Aire:  I haven't heard any
Air stuff, I'm sure it's marvellous/shit, according to whatever people
believe, but there does seem to have been muchisimo about the aforesaid
on t'list.  Talk about Baccara instead, why don't you?  Or, if you can't
stomach that, tell us poor unfortunates what Air is ACTUALLY LIKE,
rather than just sending and resending variations on the theme of
"Yeah, it's great"
"No it isn't, you shithead"
"Oh yes it is"
"Oh no it isn't"
"What do you think, children?", because I can't see you and so don't
know who's supposed to be the villain (no visual clues like black
moustaches or anything, see?).  At least people have stopped arguing
about Radiohead.  Cojones!  That's torn it!  Has no-one anything
(un)constructive to say about B&S?  Hey, why don't I start off?
	Is Mick a *proper* member of the band now?  There's so many cool
trumpet solos now he definitely should be if he isn't.  Oh, that
authentic Iberian flavour on Dog On Wheels!
	Ooh, this is difficult...let me cogitate, deliberate and digest
for a second or five...
	Nope, can't think of anything right now.

	Alberto, en respuesta a su suplicacion, tengo Tigermilk, If
You're Feeling Sinister y los EPs y puedo grabarlo para tu si me envias
una cinta.  Me envias privadamente para resolver esto.

Bueno, tengo que correr ahora y hacer algo en el estudio.

         Hasta la vista,
                       Liz.
                       (edaplynr3n00297 at kiadroch.kiad.ac.uk)

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,